Papa John’s is a Pizza delivery chain of restaurants in america. It is named as among the largest and fastest growing pizza companies on the planet and is ranked high in customer satisfaction.
The thought of papa johns ceo email was visualized and initiated by John Schnatter who started his career in the same industry by delivering pizzas as a pizza driver. After graduation he had an opportunity to work in his father’s bar, but he wished to serve his own pizza to their own customers. To achieve this goal John sold his car.
In a very limited time, Papa John’s has achieved huge success for being among the largest pizza companies and obtaining high ranks in customer care. One reason behind their success, mentioned previously by their tag line “Better Ingredients, Better Pizza”, Papa John’s uses the best of ingredients in the preparation and presentation. From water to protein enriched flour, meats, cheeses, vegetables along with other ingredients Papa John’s concentrates on fresh, clean and hygienic products. Each pizza is served with the required garlic sauce to dip and thin crust.
In case you are planning to partner with Papa John’s in the business of serving the top quality pizzas to your customers, and choosing a Papa John’s franchise you need to have at least a rough idea about the primary franchise fees.
• Minimum value for one unit is $250,000; 4 to 10 units are $1 million, and 11 units require $2 million in net worth.
• Liquid assets consisting of cash and/or readily accessible financing should total at least $250,000 for numerous units.
• One or more partner, a successful business management background, and close proximity to the location chosen.
• Franchise fee is low at $25,000
• 5% ongoing royalty fee payable monthly.
• The estimated investment is between $160,000 and $395,000 with an average unit of 1200 to 1400 square feet in a strip center running about $220,000.
• Renewable every ten years.
• Absentee Ownership – Actually encouraged if you don’t have QSR experience.
• Ranking – Recently named the #10 Global Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine.
• Forced Marketing Budget – A franchisee must spend no less than 7% from the monthly net on marketing.
Papa John’s Franchise Information:
Business Established: 1985
Franchising Since: 1986
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Total Investment (US): $160,000 to $395,000
While looking to start out papa johns corporate address it is important, particularly considering today’s market, that you try to find specific methods to cut minimize or reduce overhead and risk. Any organization is going to have risk, yet it is important ldzxcs use a full comprehension of the quantity of investment, startup cost and “ROI” (Return).