As being an SEO specialist I revel in helping businesses of all industries and of all sizes expose themselves to the countless users actively participating in online search. From small business accountants, to beauty companies and even large B2B corporations; getting online with a well designed, structured website with quality content which has obviously been optimised is a great way for businesses to show themselves and witness potential growth.
We live in age the web, a period by which mobile technologies have allowed us to produce an organic instinct to ‘Google it’ which explains why getting on the initial two pages of any popular industry search can quite easily reap greater benefits when compared to a leaflet, brochure or newsletter. Don’t get me wrong, there is indeed a location for print but search engine optimisation is absolutely the way in which forward.
I myself work on many different clients however just one other day I received an unknown sales email from the company I needed never heard off that promised to help me ‘Get in place one on yahoo, faster than expected’ which got me wondering; how can any business make sure they have the right SEO company?
Included in the industry I was thinking now might be a terrific time to jot down the five points I pride myself on. Perhaps you can keep these in mind when choosing your SEO specialists to ensure that you have not only made the right decision but that your particular business remain protected and on the way to success…
* Relationships- For me, knowing my clients and ensuring they know me and are aware that they can get in touch or even see me for a chat anytime is important. As being a person entrusted using the potential success with their business it really is my job to ensure a sold relationship is within place- it keeps both parties comfortable all the time.
* Transparency- Whether I actually have experienced a successful month of SEO or have hit a brick wall, I never hide anything from my clients. If I am being paid to accomplish a job, making the customer mindful of every step I am taking will again stick them comfortable and let me gain their trust.
* Monitoring- The worst thing for any SEO agency, in my view, is to possess a client call up and ask ‘why have I disappeared off this page?’ luckily that hasn’t happened in my opinion yet because I make sure that I monitor all work and all rankings daily to avoid any nasty surprises.
* Ethical- I keep my SEO work clean and make sure my client knows this. I keep detailed records of each and every SEO activity undertaken and am never afraid to show my work. This is perfect for proving my methods but in addition for proving my results xvxmog a client wonders why we shouldn’t just purchase a mass quantity of links!
* No False Promises- Unlike the e-mail I received, I never make any false promises to some of my clients. In fact I make sure that realistic expectations remain and clients are aware of the genuine timescales that work can take to avoid unwanted stress on both sides
Finding the right SEO agency takes research, patience and perhaps even trial and error but rest assured your perfect match is out there… just don’t fall for the magical promises!