Organic raw milk is just one of my most favorite foods and it’s also among the hardest foods to find. I have literally had to wait at a secluded park in the middle of winter and in the middle of nowhere to get my supply of raw milk. The entire time thinking “This feels more like a drug deal than purchasing a health food”.
What’s wrong with this picture folks? You continue hearing the mantra “Raw Milk is Dangerous as a result of Bacteria”. The one and only time I remember becoming deathly ill from drinking milk was when I drank some low fat pasteurized milk. I figured I would die! So much for pasteurized milk being a safe alternative and organic raw milk being dangerous.
What’s left in low fat processed milk anyway? This is the way to Destroy Milk & Your Wellbeing. Pasteurization or 145 degrees for thirty minutes neutralizes this enzymatic enzymes that assist you digest a food. Thus the pancreas needs to do each of the work obtaining the remaining nutrients digested. Homogenization of milk fats can provide scarring in the bloodstream accompanied by increased cholesterol patches, followed by clogged arteries. Ultra-Pasteurization heats milk to 280 degrees, rendering it completely indigestible and ultra-pasteurization will even create MSG – a Neurotoxin.
On the Other Hand ….
Organic Raw Milk :
* Abundant in enzymes that make is simpler to digest
* Great source of digestible calcium and other important minerals
* Full-spectrum of amino acids
* Contains beneficial bacteria and essential fatty acids
* Excellent source of vitamins like B12
* Contains enzymes like lactoferrin which helps to safeguard the milk from pathogen growth
* Another Choice is Raw Goat Milk
* Raw goat milk is an excellent alternative to cow’s milk for those those who cannot cope with lactose. Unlike cow’s milk, goat’s milk fails to contain agglutinin and for that reason, the fat globules in goat’s milk do not cluster together – which makes them simpler to digest.
The fat molecules are small compared to cow’s milk and doesn’t separate – it’s naturally homogenized. Goat’s milk features a higher proportion of short-chained and medium-chained fatty acids and for that reason makes it much simpler for the intestinal enzymes to digest.
A Few Other Advantages of Raw Goat’s Milk:
* Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and essential fatty acids that are used by your body with ease
* Goat’s milk is less allergenic – It can not have the complex rrxwzb that stimulates allergies found in cow’s milk
* Alkalinizes the digestive system and it also actually contains an alkaline ash that fails to produce acid within the intestinal system
* Contains the healthful medium-chain fatty acids, such as capric and caprylic acids, that are highly antimicrobial
* A wealthy way to obtain the trace mineral selenium, a necessary nutrient.
* Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk
* Higher quantities of calcium, vitamin A and also the B vitamin Niacin in comparison to cow’s milk
I still prefer Organic Raw Cow’s Milk over any other kind of milk, but would love to possess kind of quality raw milk readily available for a good price and be able to buy it in a convenient location.